Saturday, November 25, 2006

Playoffs

Congrats to North Hall and Coach Christmas! They move on to take on Washington County in the quarterfinals. Congrats also to Flowery Branch on a great season that came up just short...Kenny will be giving some of his thoughts on each game later today or tomorrow...


Updated 11/27 - 8:41.....
So I'm having some trouble uploading my pics and videos....probably be a couple of days...I did find out that North Hall will have to travel to the House of Pain a.k.a Washington County on Friday...Should be a great game!


I, personally, am taking a couple of weeks to recoup and spend some time for with my wife. I'll try to post as i have time....Kenny will still be posting as he gets time as well. We're both going to recover for a couple of weeks before we ramp up for basketball season. So expect just a few posts over the next several weeks.....

Great game on Saturday by the Dawgs as they beat Tech for 6 in a row. The only question I have is when and if Georgia will retire Reggie Ball's jersey. It'll be interesting to see some of the comments on this game

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

That last minute of the Flowery Branch game was very painful to watch.

We will be missing a bunch of valuable seniors next year... Devin Reed, Zach Veatch, and Josh Wilson.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Hall Co Sports said...

It was an awesome game until the end. I've been re-living the last few moments of that game for the past 2 days. It makes me sick to think that FB could be at home again this week just 1 win from the Dome and 2 wins from a possible state title. Flowery Branch will definitely miss those seniors especially the one's you mentioned. Hopefully Kenny and I will be able to do some sort of recap of the football season before we get headlong into b-ball...thx for the post.
later,
Daniel

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Online Degree Programs